Sunday, January 11, 2009

my baby

DSC_0002
so it's pretty hot here in the Philippines I'm feeling good though everydays a party and no ones in a hurry it's all just good times
PSYCH hahaha i'm not earl but that is my new baby! my nikon d40!! not many people know this but i have a background in film and cinematography so it's no coincidence when my pictures look good hahaha. but i'm a modest guy so yea you won't be seeing gay photos with my name then 2009 watermarked in them.  but you will be seeing quality coverage for events and stuff.

yea i just took it to a whole nother level..

just a reminder about the contest deadline coming up! you all need to get that stuff done! or else there won't be any winner.. go! go now! 

3 comments:

NesNesY'all said...

shyza, looks like there will be a lot more photos up on this joint. i could say the same though, i got me one of those baby's too. aha!

rye said...

aaaah ha nice! whered you get it best buy or blacks? 399!!!

Tiger said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34319290@N06/3193743998/

hahaha i showed percy your picture