Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't sleep we need your hits

What i thought was dope was this..if you don't know my name. I think this is a good way of introducing me haha, i haven't heard my name sound so G EVER!



but lets not precisely base me on this song... because i don't think i'll be an "EX- BBOY"



COME OUT THIS SATURDAY AT CAPRI HALL, this footage was couple years back imagine how much bigger the one this saturday would be . Don't sleep or you'll be missing out!


PS: I wanna give some mad news to all the pacquiao fans out there ( because i hella take pride in him)

Quote from ESPN THE MAGAZINE:

"Until recently, Ricky Hatton was expected to move 140 pounds to 147 for a crack at the loaded welterweights. But boxing insiders are now buzzing that he might stay put for a box office bonanza with Manny Pacquiao. Pacman brings a rabid Filipino fan base, and Hatton just pulled 10,000 Brits to Las Vegas for his demolition of Jose Luis Castillo..."

could it be? ... let me hear your thoughts

No comments: