Wednesday, April 29, 2009

life on the rye

old addictions
Photobucket

meet new addictions
Photobucket
koala drink is probably the worst/best thing that has ever happened to me. i wouldn't be surprised if i drink more then a a gallon of this stuff a week. my recycling bin is literally jam packed full of these empty bottles..
Photobucket
"seasoned broad bean" is a bit of a odd thing to eat at first. mostly because they look like fried beetles and the crunch and texture also lends credence to that theory. i can tell you this though, once you've had your first you can't stop eating the damned things.

anyways my life is probably boring you so here are some videos .
i'm sure a bunch of people have seen these but watch them anyways! every time i watch them i'm just more and more impressed

if you watch any of these watch THIS ONE






you know what it is about these people and why they're dope? because they're hungry for it. their talent isn't because their friends do it so they do it too.. it isn't to be cool.. it's out of necessity and hunger. watching stuff like this just inspires my drive.  i don't bboy cause my friends do it, i don't bboy cause it's cool, i bboy because it's my love my art my food. thats right my food! when i get hungry i eat it!!

ryeone.

1 comment:

adrian said...

thumbs up on the vids. I remember watching the beatboxing flute one a year or two ago, and it's still as dope now.