Wednesday, September 23, 2009

jeremy scott a ruh tard?

Photobucket
is it just me or should somebody put jeremy scott out of his misery and shoot him in the face...
on the other hand look at these hype beast comments they're quite awesome..:


Posted by: johnGEE on September 23, 2009 at 12:34 pm
hipster flinstones all day son.




Posted by: BIG JOEY on September 23, 2009 at 1:26 am
GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!!! YABBA DABBBA DO. WILLLLMMMMAAAA!!!!! who is signing his check? LOL





Posted by: Swordfish on September 22, 2009 at 9:58 pm
this guy does too much lsd






Posted by: YeahYeah on September 22, 2009 at 9:42 pm
Fred Flintstone called. He said, “Quit stealin my sh!t!!!”







Posted by: Omar on September 22, 2009 at 5:19 pm
wow. this takes the cake. I have seen some rediculous outfits in my life but these are off the chainmale!!!
Jeremy Scott is on the neaux yabba dabba doo tip. i dont even know what to say….
WOW. If my little brother shows up dressed like THIS, I’ll think i’m on mushrooms.

No comments: