Tuesday, August 4, 2009

where ya been man?

where have i been? livin life my friends livin life ..
the other day the heat was killing it. so i headed down to lynn canyon with brian . a quick google of "vancouver swimming holes" sent me here:
Photobucket
Photobucket
what more could a guy ask for??
Photobucket
another guy who was as stoked as i was said " people don't even know... they go to pools and water parks and pay.. this place is like nature's giant free playground!! they don't even know.. i'd take this over that any day!" then he did a front flip off the water fall. insane.
Photobucket
Photobucket
then as i watched him jump and survive, but jump without a regret in this world... i decided you can't come to a place like this and not experience everything it's got! so i climbed up and went down a few currents til i was where he was. there i was standing not knowing what lay beneath scared as hell to jump. i thought of my life thus far and all the things i cherish in this world. my heart pounding in my chest i freed my mind of regrets and hopes and just lived in that moment. took a deep breath said a quick prayer and thought to myself "no one ever said you'd live forever." and stepped off the cliff.
Photobucket
instant exhilaration. i felt so alive! definitely one of the happiest moments of my life.
Photobucket
Photobucket

coming soon !!
cooking with ryeone
DSC_0134
stay TUNED!

love from ryeone

2 comments:

miguel said...

i remember that place. that's like a "secret" spot for a good chill.

Skitch Clothing said...

Epic!